How much does it cost?
2023 FRIDAY THE 13TH: COMBO EVENT pricing is available HERE.
How do I buy tickets?
2023 Friday the 13th and 2023 Season Passes are now on sale HERE. You may also purchase tickets on-site at our box office on the nights of the event, though tickets will be limited, so we advise purchasing them online in advance. We have a limited capacity each night, so purchasing your tickets online in advance is the only way to ensure that you will be able to attend on the night that you arrive.
What will be different for 2023?
The main differences from years past that we want everyone to be aware of are:
- Timed Ticketing – All guests purchasing tickets will be required to choose a date and a time slot during which they will attend. You must use your ticket only on this day and time. Anyone purchasing tickets on site will be automatically assigned the next available time slot for that night, if available.
- Limited Capacity – We will be limiting the number of patrons that we can put through the shows each night. Each time slot will have a certain amount of tickets available, and once they are sold out, we can not allow any more customers in for the night. As a result, our box office may close earlier than the listed time.
- Digital Tickets – All tickets purchased online will be delivered digitally via email. So, you must have a means of accessing your tickets once you have purchased them. We will scan all tickets, either on your phones or on tickets printed from your email.
- BRAND NEW ATTRACTION: The final attraction in our show has been completely flipped to the BRAND NEW show: “THE ABYSS.” All new scares & scenes culminate in something incredible that you’ll have to see to believe.
- You’ll notice some changes to our other attractions, including a big one to our largest show. We’re excited for you to interact with a few fun new characters that you’ll find on your tour through our massive attraction.
- THREE NEW BARS!
- ALL haunted attraction ticket holders have access to all bars at FOT (except Bullseyes Axe Bar.)
- We know how much our customers love the Forsaken Bar on Bourbon in our French Quarter area, so… we’ve added EVEN MORE chances to try some great drinks!
- We have added three new bars to our attraction. That’s right… THREE.
- CARNEVIL CIRCUS BAR ~ NOT OPEN FOR FRIDAY THE 13TH. Located in our Midway. Before you even enter the building, you’ll have the chance to enjoy this fun bar with carnival-themed drinks & decor.
- POISON IVY’S GREENHOUSE BAR (21+ only) ~ NOT OPEN FOR FRIDAY THE 13TH. Located inside the building before you enter the first attraction, Poison Ivy’s will treat you to a feast for the eyes with a beautiful, yet creepy, greenhouse & delicious themed drinks.
- FORSAKEN BAR ON BOURBON ~ Our OG bar is still here, with some updated decor and the same fun times & wonderful drinks.
- ONE-EYED JACK’S PIRATE BAR (21+ only) ~ Rounding out our trifecta of new bars is the UNBELIEVABLE One-Eyed Jack’s. We won’t say much more because that would ruin the surprise. Expect a lot of rum, a lot of fun, and scenery the likes of which you have never seen here at FOT.
- BULLSEYES AXE BAR (21+) ~ NOT OPEN FOR FRIDAY THE 13TH. The final bar in our building remains in our axe throwing venue, All American Axe Throwing.
What is VIP Fast Pass Admission?
VIP Fast Pass admission allows you to bypass all general admission lines during your time slot. A Fast Pass only allows you to go through the show one time.
What is Immediate Access Admission?
Immediate Access admission allows you to bypass all lines at head directly to the very front of the line. Only available at the box office, and very limited quantities are available. Does not allow the purchaser to go through the show more than once.
What is the Bar Only ticket?
The Bar Only ticket is available to patrons 21 and over. If you want to experience the ambiance and holiday festivity of the haunt, and want to visit our bars, but don’t like the super-scary stuff of the haunts themselves, the Bar Only ticket is for you. You’ll receive access to all FIVE BARS in the building while bypassing the haunts themselves. More info can be found at thehauntedbarcrawl.com. A limited amount of bar only tickets will be available online and on-site for each time slot.
If I buy tickets online do I have to use them on the same day?
You will be required to choose a date and time slot when purchasing tickets online. Your tickets MUST be used for that particular date and time slot and you will NOT get in the building until the time on your ticket (within 60 minutes of that time, depending on when you get in line.) If you purchase tickets on-site, you will automatically be assigned a ticket for the next available time slot, if available.
Do I need to print my tickets?
If you have a smartphone, we are able to scan the tickets from your phone. Printed tickets are also accepted.
I need to change the date/time on my tickets. How do I do that?
If you purchased tickets online and need to change the date and/or time slot, good news… you can do this yourself with just the click of a mouse/finger! Just head to our ticketing page and scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page. Look for the “Upgrade your existing order” link, click on it and follow the provided instructions. OR, you can email us at email@example.com and we will get to it as soon as we are able.
How do I get a refund?
Just like sporting events & others, we do not offer refunds unless you have purchased the ticket insurance while buying your tickets online. If you have purchased the ticket insurance and would like a refund, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information: 1) The name on the tickets 2) The order number 3) The email used to purchase the tickets.
Once we have that information, we will refund you the cost of your tickets minus the ticket insurance. (NOTE: The system does not allow us to process refunds until 24 hours after a purchase has been made.) Also, please give us 1-3 days to get to your refund request.
I bought my tickets online, do I still have to wait in the box office line when I get to the Factory of Terror, or do I go directly into the attraction?
If you have online tickets, printed or on your smartphone, you may bypass the ticket booth line and go directly to the midway near the attraction entrance. However, you will NOT be able to queue up to enter the building until we prepare to serve your time slot. Once you are in the line for your time slot, you will enter the building within 60 minutes of the time on your ticket, depending on how early you got in line for your slot. Arriving anytime on that day AFTER your time slot is fine, you will just not be let in early.
However, if you wish to upgrade to Fast Pass or have any other questions or changes, you must first either report to the ticket booth or click the Upgrade button on our ticketing site.
Does my ticket get me into all attractions, or do I need to buy a separate ticket for each haunt?
One general admission ticket will garner you entry into all attractions open that night and all bars (if you’re over 21.)
Is axe throwing included with the haunted house?
Axe throwing is an additional charge separate from the haunted house and must be reserved in advance. To book an axe-throwing lane, visit allamericanaxethrowing.com.
Can I make a reservation?
Yes, you may currently purchase Friday the 13th tickets and 2023 season passes online.
You can also inquire about group reservations by emailing us at email@example.com.
What forms of payment do you accept at the box office?
We accept cash, credit, debit, Apple Pay, and Samsung Pay. However, all credit/debit transactions at the box office will have a $1 service fee added to the ticket price.
Do you take credit and debit cards at the box office?
Yes. We take Visa, MasterCard, and American Express. However, if you use a credit or debit card at the box office, there is a $1 service fee per transaction included in the ticket price.
Do you take Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, or Cash App?
Yes. We take both Apple Pay & Samsung Pay at the box office, bars, and merchandise stand. NEW! We also take Cash App now (NOT at the box office. At the bar(s) and gift shop only.)
Once we’ve used our ticket can we go through again with the same ticket?
No, your ticket is for one entry only. However, if you are a Season Pass holder, you may enter as many times as you wish, though you must visit the box office (use Window #3) each time in order to obtain a new ticket. We are currently trying to work on a way for Season Pass Holders to bypass the ticket booth altogether if they are not bringing guests.
What about season pass holders? How do we reserve our day & time slot?
Season pass holders and their guests do not have to reserve a day or time slot. Just show up and head to box office window #3 to obtain your entry ticket and purchase your buddy passes for the night. We will always make room for our season pass holders regardless of whether or not we have sold out for the night. We are currently trying to work on a way for Season Pass Holders to bypass the ticket booth altogether if they are not bringing guests.
If I buy my ticket right before the ticket booth closes, will I still be able to get into the show?
Yes. Every ticketed guest will make it through all of the attractions open on that particular night. However, our box office may close early due to attendance capacity limits, so you may not be able to purchase a ticket if you arrive close to the listed closing time.
What time does the box office close?
The box office may close early due to attendance capacity limits, so you may not be able to purchase a ticket if you arrive close to the listed closing time.