How much does it cost?
2023 Regular Season pricing will be available HERE later this Summer.
How do I buy tickets?
2023 Season Passes are now on sale HERE. 2023 single-day tickets will be on sale later this Summer. You may also purchase tickets on-site at our box office on the nights of the event, though tickets will be limited, so we advise purchasing them online in advance. We have a limited capacity each night, so purchasing your tickets online in advance is the only way to ensure that you will be able to attend on the night that you arrive.
What is important to know for 2023?
The main things that we want everyone to be aware of for 2023 are:
- Timed Ticketing – All guests purchasing tickets will be required to choose a date and a time slot during which they will attend. You must use your ticket only on this day and time. Anyone purchasing tickets on-site will be automatically assigned the next available time slot for that night, if available.
- Limited Capacity – We will be limiting the number of patrons that we can put through the shows each night. Each time slot will have a certain amount of tickets available, and once they are sold out, we can not allow any more customers in for the night. As a result, our box office may close earlier than the listed time.
- Digital Tickets – All tickets purchased online will be delivered digitally via email. So, you must have a means of accessing your tickets once you have purchased them. We will scan all tickets, either on your phones or on tickets printed from your email.
- Attraction Changes – You’ll notice some changes to our long-standing attractions, some large, some small, all exciting.
- FIVE BARS AVAILABLE
- ALL haunted attraction ticket holders have access to all bars at FOT (those under 21 only have access to 3.)
- CARNEVIL CIRCUS BAR ~ Located in our Midway. Before you even enter the building, you’ll have the chance to enjoy this fun bar with carnival-themed drinks & decor.
- POISON IVY’S GREENHOUSE BAR (21+ only) ~ Located inside the building before you enter the first attraction, Poison Ivy’s will treat you to a feast for the eyes with beautiful, yet creepy, greenhouse decor & delicious themed drinks.
- FORSAKEN BAR ON BOURBON ~ Our OG bar is still here, with some updated decor and the same fun times & wonderful drinks.
- ONE-EYED JACK’S PIRATE BAR (21+ only) ~ At the end of our final attraction you will find the UNBELIEVABLE One-Eyed Jack’s. Visit the pirates on their ship docked in a coastal village. Expect a lot of rum, a lot of fun, and scenery the likes of which you have never seen here at FOT.
- BULLSEYES AXE BAR (21+) ~ The final bar in our building remains in our axe throwing venue, All American Axe Throwing. Axe throwing is NOT included with haunt admission and advanced reservations are required to throw axes. Other games (pool, darts, etc) are reserved for use by axe throwing customers only.
What is VIP Fast Pass Admission?
VIP Fast Pass admission allows you to bypass all general admission lines during your time slot. A Fast Pass only allows you to go through the show one time.
What is Immediate Access Admission?
Immediate Access admission allows you to bypass all lines at head directly to the very front of the line. Only available at the box office, and very limited quantities are available. Does not allow the purchaser to go through the show more than once.
What is the Bar Crawl ticket?
The Bar Crawl ticket is available to patrons 21 and over. If you want to experience the ambiance and festivity of the haunt, and want to visit our bars, but don’t like the super-scary stuff of the haunts themselves, the Bar Crawl ticket is for you. You’ll receive access to all FIVE BARS in the building while bypassing the haunts themselves. More info can be found at thehauntedbarcrawl.com. A limited amount of bar crawl tickets will be available online and on-site for each time slot.
If I buy tickets online do I have to use them on the same day?
All guests purchasing tickets will be required to choose a date and an entry window during which they will attend. You must use your ticket only on this day and time. Anyone purchasing tickets on-site will be automatically assigned the next available entry window for that night, if available.
- You will be permitted INSIDE the building within 0-60 minutes of your entry window, and into the ATTRACTION within 0-120 minutes of your entry window.
Do I need to print my tickets?
If you have a smartphone, we are able to scan the tickets from your phone. Printed tickets are also accepted.
I need to change the date/time on my tickets. How do I do that?
If you purchased tickets online and need to change the date and/or time slot, good news… you can do this yourself with just the click of a mouse/finger! Just head to our ticketing page and scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page. Look for the “Upgrade your existing order” link, click on it, and follow the provided instructions. OR, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get to it as soon as we are able.
How do I get a refund?
Just like sporting events & others, we do not offer refunds unless you have purchased the ticket insurance while buying your tickets online. Please see our Refund Requests page for more information.
I bought my tickets online, do I still have to wait in the box office line when I get to the Factory of Terror, or do I go directly into the attraction?
If you have online tickets, printed or on your smartphone, you may bypass the ticket booth line and go directly to the midway near the attraction entrance. However, you will NOT be able to queue up to enter the building until we prepare to serve your entry window. Once you are in the line for your entry window, you will enter the building within 60 minutes of the time on your ticket, and will enter the ATTRACTION within 120 minutes of your entry window, depending on how early you got in line for your window. Arriving anytime on that day AFTER your entry window is fine, you will just not be let in early.
However, if you wish to upgrade to Fast Pass or have any other questions or changes, you must first either report to the ticket booth or click the Upgrade button on our ticketing site.
Does my ticket get me into all attractions, or do I need to buy a separate ticket for each haunt?
One general admission ticket will garner you entry into all attractions open that night and all bars (if you’re over 21.)
Is axe throwing included with the haunted house?
Axe throwing is an additional charge separate from the haunted house and must be reserved in advance. To book an axe-throwing lane, visit allamericanaxethrowing.com.
Can I make a reservation?
Yes, you may currently purchase 2023 season passes online. 2023 single-day tickets will be available later in the Summer.
You can also inquire about group reservations by emailing us at email@example.com.
What forms of payment do you accept at the box office?
We accept cash, credit, debit, Apple Pay, and Samsung Pay. However, all credit/debit transactions at the box office will have a $1 service fee added to the ticket price.
Do you take credit and debit cards at the box office?
Yes. We take Visa, MasterCard, and American Express. However, if you use a credit or debit card at the box office, there is a $1 service fee per transaction included in the ticket price.
Do you take Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, or Cash App?
Yes. We take both Apple Pay & Samsung Pay at the box office, bars, and merchandise stand. We also take Cash App now (NOT at the box office. At the bar(s) and gift shop only.)
Once we’ve used our ticket can we go through again with the same ticket?
No, your ticket is for one entry only. However, if you are a Season Pass holder, you may enter as many times as you wish, though you must visit the box office (use Window #3) each time in order to obtain a new ticket. We are currently trying to work on a way for Season Pass Holders to bypass the ticket booth altogether if they are not bringing guests.
What about season pass holders? How do we reserve our day & entry window?
Season pass holders and their guests do not have to reserve a day or entry window. Just show up and head to the box office window #3 to obtain your entry ticket and purchase your buddy passes for the night. We will always make room for our season pass holders regardless of whether or not we have sold out for the night. We are currently trying to work on a way for Season Pass Holders to bypass the ticket booth altogether if they are not bringing guests.
If I buy my ticket right before the ticket booth closes, will I still be able to get into the show?
Yes. Every ticketed guest will make it through all of the attractions open on that particular night. However, our box office may close early due to attendance capacity limits, so you may not be able to purchase a ticket if you arrive close to the listed closing time.
What time does the box office close?
The box office may close early due to attendance capacity limits, usually 30 minutes before the listed closing time. So, you may not be able to purchase a ticket if you arrive close to the listed closing time.